Why Is It Important To Repair Sidewalks In Queens?
Property owners are responsible for the maintenance and repair of sidewalks on their property to keep the aesthetics of the surrounding unaffected. Your building or its nearby areas may have sidewalks that often encounter damage in the form of cracks, potholes, or crumbled joints.
If your sidewalks are not in good condition, you may go ahead with repairing broken and uneven sidewalks, removing trip hazards, replacing missing or damaged curb ramps, and filling in gaps or holes in the sidewalk. Before resorting to sidewalk repair contractors queens, it is the transportation Bureau that will take responsibility for inspecting sidewalks on city-owned property.
If a property owner fails to make necessary repairs to a sidewalk, the Transportation Bureau will issue a notice to the property owner explaining to get the needed repairs at the earliest and giving a date by which, they must be completed. At the onset of sidewalks getting damaged, it should be you as a building owner to get the upkeep or necessary repairs done.
If the repairs are not made by the given date, The Transportation Bureau has the authority to enforce the repair regulations and may issue fines or other penalties against the owner if the repairs are not completed. In addition, if a property owner fails to make the necessary repairs, the Bureau may seek legal action to compel the property owner to make the repairs.
Repair Your Sidewalk By Our Sidewalk Contractor Queens Before You Get Repairs Notice
As a discerning property owner, keeping sidewalks free of debris and vegetation, including weeds and overhanging tree branches is what you need to pay attention to. If sidewalks are accessible to persons with disabilities, you are also taking the charge of the safety of other people, showing an example of chivalry and humanity.
The American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that all public sidewalks must have curb ramps or other features that provide access to people with disabilities. If due for some reason, a property owner fails to make the necessary changes to make the sidewalk accessible despite being given sufficient time, they may be subject to fines or other penalties.
Department of transportation takes sidewalk maintenance seriously and encourages property owners to maintain their sidewalks in a safe, accessible condition. With sidewalks in top-notch conditions, all pedestrians, including those with disabilities, have safe and convenient access to their destinations.
Why Choose Us For Your Sidewalk Repair?
At Trice sidewalk services, we hold a supreme level of expertise and specialize in concrete sidewalk repair for both residential and commercial applications. The blend of the highest quality materials and the latest technologies is what makes us capable of giving property owners durable and long-lasting repair solutions.
- Combined with the efforts of experienced technicians, our sidewalk repair company queens are meticulous and immaculate in a wide range of sidewalk repair solutions and can provide cost-effective and efficient repair solutions that fit your budget.
- We use a variety of concrete repair techniques, from basic patching to complete sidewalk replacement.
- Regardless of the size of the repairs, we start by removing the existing damaged concrete and replacing it with new concrete to ensure the quality and longevity of sidewalks.
- For larger repairs, we entail a combination of patching, resurfacing, and overlay techniques to aptly execute repairs. Sidewalk repairs are different depending on the project and sometimes require more than just a simple repair.
- We offer a full range of sidewalk repair services in queens and put in efforts to create a unique look for your property that leaves a perennial imprint.
- We can also repair exposed aggregate sidewalks, multi-grooved sidewalks, stamped concrete, and colored concrete.